What’s the biggest source of security risk – your people or your tech?
The answer might surprise you. And since the pandemic has increased cybercrime activity by 600%*, a holistic and airtight security strategy that considers every angle is crucial in keeping data and intellectual property safe.
Join us for a discussion on how preparing your team and your technology can prevent cybercrime from going undetected in your organization.
Access this free 50-minute on-demand webinar and you’ll get:
- Expert advice from People Hacker and Social Engineer, Jenny Radcliffe, on understanding the human element of security
- A breakdown of the tools and solutions needed to bridge the gap between human and cyber security – from Managed IT Services to Cisco Umbrella and more
- A discussion on achieving a balanced approach to proactive, preventative security
- The opportunity to request rapid fire network assessment to identify your current vulnerabilities
Access this free, 50-minute webinar.
People Hacker and Social Engineer
Technical Solutions Architect, Cisco
* 2021 Cyber Security Statistics